Our law firm also offers consulting services in the field of competition proptection law. The analyses we carru out allow us to minimize the risk associated with both current activity of our Clients as well as making strategic business decisions.
From the perspective of risk resulting from the specificity of competition law, limiting legal risk in this area is of fundamental importance for the security of business.
As part of ensuring that entrepreneurs fulfill their obligations in the context of competition and consumer prtotection law, we offer the following:
- evaluation of trade agreements from the perspective of competition and consumer protection law
- analysis of planned activities as well as commercial, marketing and economic operations from the perspective of the risk of violating regulations of competition protection law
- advising on matters related to the acts of unfair competition
- advising on the structure and manner of implementing investment processes in the context of the obligation to comply with the requirements of competition protection law, including the examination of the validity of making notifications of proposed concentration as well as notifying proposed concentration
- consulting and representation of Clients in the field of competition law
Do you have questions? We will be happy to answer you.
KATARZYNA KANIK / LEGAL COUNSEL