As part of its services AXELO advises on transfer pricing issues.
The range of AXELO services in this area includes the following:
- analysis of relationships between entities
- analysis of contracts concluded between affiliated entities
- selection of related entities and transactions subject to documentary obligations (audit of transactions concluded by entities)
- preparation of tax documentation
- development of transfer pricing policies
- the practical introduction of a fixed transfer pricing policy in the company
- conducting internal training for employees, who deal with transfer pricing issues on a daily basis (e.g. Accounting Department, Controlling Department)
As part of its services AXELO also provides the following:
- conducting market analysis of transactions, including the development of a comparative analysis of transactions
- advising on customs and fiscal controls and tax proceedings conducted by the National Tax Administration authorities on transfer prices (including preparation of arguments and documentation supporting the taxpayer's position)
- has a dedicated team of specialists dealing with the preparation of tax documentation
- has extensive experience in developing tax documentation for companies representing various industries
Do you have questions? We will be happy to answer you.
KATARZYNA KANIK / LEGAL COUNSEL